Need to have your branding expand beyond the digital world? We’ve got you covered with our Brand Your Print Identity service.
We'll handle the designing of your print items so they will not only look amazing and match your brand, they will communicate clearly, to your audience, they standards your brand represents.
- Business Cards – $96
- Flyers/Posters – $187
- Posters – $250
HOW THIS WORKS
1. Invest this service by paying in full via PayPal or Stripe (Credit Card only)
2. On receipt of your payment you will be emailed our Client Intake Form so you can submit your business name, tagline (optional), your preferred colors (please provide the specific color code if possible), and information for you selected print project if required. We require you to also provide your name and phone number so we can contact you for more information about your business and any ideas you may have for your graphic if we need to. Complete the questionnaire and email us the completed questionnaire promptly so your project is not delayed.
3. You will be contacted within 24-48 hours with the proof of your print product(s).
4. Choose the best proof that you like & send us your response with one revision/change request you would like us to make on your print product(s).
5. Once we receive final approval, we will send a secured download link to the approved files to your contact email address.
6. If you need us to have our printer create & ship out your new print product(s) to you, let us know when you place your order and we’ll email you the shipping information.
PRINT DESIGN TURNAROUND TIME
Print design turnaround/wait times vary depending on the amount of detail for your project, current design schedule, your communication reply times and the number of design revisions You request.
Average turnaround time on basic print design projects is 24-48 hours. We do our best to return updates within 24 hours of receiving them. RUSH projects carry an additional fee of $125. RUSH projects are any projects requiring 48 hours or less in completion time from submission to final approval.
Due to variations in computer monitor color settings and resolution, printed colors may vary slightly. We will not be held responsible for illegal use of images on files submitted to us by the client. You must have rights to the files and/or images submitted to us for use in your print design project(s).
STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please contact us with any questions you may still have and we will help you bring your brand to life!