BUILDING YOUR BRANDED PLATFORM
It's true that brands can be launched from any platform. However, the only way to maintain longevity is to create your own space on the World Wide Web. Despite having a Facebook Page, Google+ Business/Brand Page, Twitter account, you are not in control of your branding presence on those platforms.
The only way to truly establish yourself is to create your own platform on your own website.
We will do that for you!
We design customized e-Commerce and Membership websites for Solopreneurs. Your personalized website will be launched effectively using WordPress!
Why do we promote WordPress website? WordPress is the fastest growing and most recognized Content Management System (CMS) platform there is for Solopreneurs to quickly and effectively grow their online businesses. Their flexibility is only rivaled by the ease of use for non-technical clients who want to focus on frontend content rather than maintain the backend aspects.
We will take care of the tech! You focus on providing amazing content to your audience!
☛ IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of this product, you are encouraged to contact us before buying this product. This is to make sure you express what your needs are if they are beyond the scope mentioned in this package, and make sure we can accommodate your timeline expectation! Expedited work is accepted at an additional cost. No refunds are available for Custom Design work.
☛ PAYMENT TIMELINE:
Deposit… 50% of the total price to kick off production
Balance… 50% of the total price upon receiving the final product
WORDPRESS WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Website layout and structure design: maximum of 8 pages
- Secured Contact Us form (maximum of 4 item lines)
- 3 Category Pages
- Online store design and integration
- Product image uploads (High Quality images must be provided by client. Stock Photos available for purchase.)
- Social media integration
- SEO customization on client's hosting server (including page title, description, keywords) and implementation of Google analytics
- Responsive layout for cross-browser and device compatibility
- Connect to your custom domain
- Up to 2 edits/revision on your website
- FREE Maintenance: 3 weeks after the website is launched if any errors/bugs are found based on the initial project sent out by the Designer
- Exclusive offer for Annual Maintenance + SSL package
- E-COMMERCE SOLUTION (if e-commerce solution is chosen): Shop page
- Shopping cart; multiple payment methods allowed (YOU MUST HAVE SSL CERTIFICATE. We can provide you with one if you do not have. Please inquire at support [at] bklyncustomdesigns [dot] com for more information.)
- BASIC MEMBERSHIP SITE(if basic membership solution is chosen): Protect your clients and content. Have your clients log into your website to check their transaction history/status and access special content and downloads.
EXPECTATIONS DURING THE WEBSITE DESIGN PROCESS:
- Questionnaire completed by Client
You will receive a questionnaire from us upon your purchase A questionnaire is important to get started as we could understand your needs better. At this stage, we will assess your preference and requirement by looking at Wix’s capacity.
- Agreement is signed
We will send you an agreement with an installation timeline of your website, a detailed breakdown of service as well as the agreed proposal style. We will be working your website based on it.
- 50% – 100% down payment is made (dependant on scope of custom work)
50% (minimum – depending on the scope of custom work) of the full payment is required to kick off.
- Supply of website materials
Once down payment is received, we also need you to provide the website materials such as stock checklist, branded logo, photo, company information, etc.
- Website created
Once everything is ready, we will start making your website. It usually takes one to three week(s) for a preliminary version although it actually depends on the complexity of your project. For example, online store takes longer time.
- Client reviews and submits any/all requests for changes within previous Scope of Work
You will enjoy up to two edits to review and comment. We encourage our customers to stick to the website structure and style in the proposal because as Out-of-Scope changes in layout will delay delivery time set in initial contract. This will alter the client's expected time delivery and cost, hence requiring a Change of Scope Order to be signed.
- Balance payment is made by Client
When your website is ready to go, the remaining balance must be settled. You will receive email notification to confirm the completion of your project so that we can prepare to transfer your new WordPress website to your hosting server. At this stage, you should already have a hosting server account. (If you do not have your own hosting provider, we are happy to get you started. Please see step #11.)
- Project is transferred to Client (on receipt of final payment)
You will receive a notification email from our team that the project has been transferred to your hosting server account. We will also send you your login information to your new WordPress website.
- Final setup*
During the last stage, we will optimize your website on your hosting server for top SEO results and modify the plugins on your website. It usually takes only a few days to complete after we have received your SEO requests. This is usually a separate service but is included with this Custom WordPress Website Design Package.
- FREE Maintenance
Despite our best efforts to make sure your website is perfect on launch, technology can be temperamental. We understand there might be bugs or errors on your website from time-to-time. Therefore, we provide customers with up to 3 weeks of free maintenance after the launch for minor issues (broken links, images not displaying, etc.) that may arise.
- FREE Hosting
If you do not have your own hosting provider, we are happy to get you started for free when you purchase any of our Website Design Packages. We will provide you with one (1) full year of free service. Domain service not included.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Logo Design, Content Creation, Content SEO Optimization, SSL Certification (If you would like us to provide the full package please consider purchasing the EVERYTHING WP Design Package.)
- Video Membership Website
- Domain Service (Your domain must be purchased separately under your arrangement. If you prefer us to acquire your domain there will be an additional cost.)
- Establishing Payment Gateway Accounts (You must create your own accounts to your preferred payment gateway [PayPal, Stripe are recommended] before contacting us.)
- Establishing Newsletter/Email Automation Accounts (You must create your own account to your preferred newsletter or email automation provider before contacting us. If you prefer us to establish your Newsletter/Email Automation accounts we will be happy to. Consider adding our Newsletter package to this service.)
WEBSITE DESIGN PROCESS FAQ:
What I need to prepare before we start
You must supply us the information listed below in order to speed up the production time:
- Your company name/website name
- Content for each page (like ”about us', ‘our service', “contact us”)
- Preferred website style (if any, links to other sites are welcomed)
- Website branding material such as logo, images (if any)
- Your company/personal social media links (if any)
- Stock checklist and High-Quality product photos (for online store/eCommerce)
- Form field items and conditions (for forms)
- Blog content (for blog articles – including High-Quality images)
What is a ‘Page'?
Every single link that goes to a new page containing photos and/or text will be counted as one (1) single page.
How can I get my custom domain name/personalized email address?
Every Website Design Package comes with a FREE Hosting Package. However, if you would like to have a Custom Domain purchased for you please consider purchasing our ELITE Hosting & Maintenance Package. If you are looking at a personalized email address (such as: allmine [at] yourdomainname [dot] com), you can set this up at Google.com. We will be happy to provide you with a video tutorial on setting this up.
How can I update and amend the website by myself after you're done?
WordPress is the best CMS system in the industry. You will can get access to our Bklyn Custom Designs Tutorials where we share online training and tutorials for our clients to manage their WordPress website after our work is done. We believe in building lasting relationships and you can call on us when you need help.
Can you update and amend the website for me after the website is completed?
Once your website design is complete, you can rest assured that we'll still be here for you. We have Website Maintenance services for clients who prefer that we handle and update their websites after the initial launch.
➥ NOTE: Due to the nature of this product, refunds are not available under any circumstances. Understand that reselling, redistribution, or use this design any way other than for your business and your website is strictly prohibited.