- Connection to 10 profiles on various social media platforms (including Facebook [profile, pages, groups], Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn [profile, company], YouTube, Blogger, etc.)
- Users can schedule up to 2000 posts each month across their platforms
- Ability to ‘Like', ‘Engage', Comment, ‘DM', Follow', and much more within the eClincher dashboard
- Live social feed
- Ability to monitor hashtags & keywords
- Feed feature that includes Content Curation & RSS feeds
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Advanced analytics to see how your audience interacts with your content
- Free stock images and an image editor
- Integration with your Canva account
- Monthly backups
- Free mobile app to track and engage with your accounts on the go
When Deals Go Wrong
In the span of almost seven days, the comments on the product grew from confusion to annoyance to outrage and insults. The bulk of these unfounded comments seemed based on assumptions – despite the details posted on the page.
It was as though the consumers wanted no responsibility for reading and comprehending the deal. Rather, they placed the bulk of the comprehension on the promoters and creators of the deal.
Reality vs. Assumptions & Misunderstandings
The Importance of Accuracy & Clarity
Testing Things for Myself
Stretching the Truth to Win A War of Words or Just Greedy?
Here is an example of a Sumo-ling who made some declarations that were proven to
be incorrect. I liked that the Admin, Olman Quesada, broke down the comparisons one by one and with proper examples.
AppSumo-eClincher Challenging False Claims
Gone In 30 Seconds
Saving the Deal for Myself
Based on the hoopla that spiraled out of control, they simply just things down in the blink of an eye. For me, and a handful of other Sumolings, that sucked as we were in the middle of testing things out and figuring out what we liked and didn't like. Once my initial shock of the promo ending so quickly faded, I reached out to AppSumo to see if I could still get the deal. Why should I lose out on managing multiple accounts because a few folks were too greedy?
Unfortunately, AppSumo confirmed that they could no longer sell the deal once they shut it down. So rather than give up completely, I headed to eClincher to ask them if we could work out a deal.